Nothing gets me more excited than the anticipation of a trip! I actually love packing and getting ready for travel. Most times, I take long international flights (to Europe), and through the years, I’ve gotten better at gathering travel essentials that are both equally chic and useful. Here’s a roundup of the best travel necessities when going abroad. Now, get your boarding pass ready and off you go! 🙂
1. Oxygen infused gel cream – The travel sized Philosophy Oxygen Infused Gel Cream has an exclusive clean-air technology that helps skin receive the oxygen it needs to breathe freely. We all know the lack of fresh air while flying can leave the skin dry and dull. A blend of antioxidants and anti-pollutants help neutralize the free radicals that are stressing the skin while traveling.
2. Cashmere travel wrap – This 100% cashmere travel wrap is ideal for travel and can be worn in endless ways. It’s so soft you’ll want to snuggle 🙂 I love wearing it as a scarf or over my shoulders, and sometimes use it to rest my head on while on the plane.
3. Moisturizing face spray – This refreshing face spray from Clinique is life changing for thirsty skin relief. It rapidly replenishes skin’s moisture level, restoring balance. Just spray a light mist whenever your skin feels dry during your flight and beyond – you can thank me later 🙂
4. Travel ballet flats – These incredibly comfortable and polished Tory Burch flats are a must-have while traveling or having a busy life. They are light, pack-and-go and elasticized at the heel for a flexible fit (hello, swollen feet!). Oh, and the best part? They fold up neatly into your tote or carry-on.
5. Travel inspired silk scarf – What better way to express your wanderlust than wearing this pretty silk scarf from Kate Spade?! I love the gorgeous world map print! Try it knotted around your neck, tied over your hair, or decorate your favorite handbag.
6. Memory foam neck pillow – This supportive memory foam neck pillow is perfect for those long flights. It also has a convenient strap that attaches to luggage handles and a contoured design for optimal head and neck support.
7. Phone charging case – Have you ever found yourself in an airport looking for plugs to charge your nearly-dead phone battery? I didn’t even know this existed, but you can extend your phone’s battery life more than 150% with this smartly designed case. The innovative design charges simultaneously when connected to your phone to avoid the hassle of extra cords – brilliant!
8. Getaway luggage tag – I love a chic luggage tag, plus, it helps to find the suitcase much faster! Double points! 😉
9. Stylish headphones – These are the perfect noise-canceling headphones, and they couldn’t be more stylish too! A travel must-have. To me personally, the headphones are among the firsts on the packing list!
10. Two-wheel travel bag – This bag is an absolute favorite for style and practicality! I love the cherry blossom print (Ted Baker never disappoints!), and the size is perfect for all your travel essentials, plus more!
11. World map printed watch – I had my eyes on this watch for a long time, and I finally decided to get it last summer! My crave for wanderlust is partly satisfied every time I look at the jeweled map markers and the reminder that I’m “going places”. I happily recommend it!
12. Passport holder – Another cute piece from Kate Spade is this colorful passport-holder. Ok, I admit, this one’s more stylish than practical, but I couldn’t help it! 🙂
Have you booked your ticket yet? Where to next? 🙂
[Other blogs of interest: Living in Color, Bright on a Budget, TheJPetite, Style Elixir, Posh Classy Mom, The Fashion Canvas, AdriLately, Lizzie in Lace, Rachel the Hat, StylinInStLouis, Doused in Pink, TwentiesGirlStyle, The Pleated Poppy, Classy yet Trendy, Cappuccino & Fashion, Tucker Up, Pumps & Pushups, Seeking Sunshine, Rosy Outlook, Color & Grace, Style Nudge, More Pieces of Me, Sincerely Jenna Marie, Michelle’s Spaige, North West Blonde, Elegance and Mommyhood, Trendy and Tidy, Glass of Glam]